"The 10 Human Regrets"
- You reach your last day with the brilliant song that your life was meant to sing still silent within you.
- You reach your last day without ever having experienced the natural power that inhabits you to do great work and achieve great things.
- You reach your last day realizing that you never inspired anyone else by the expample that you set.
- You reach your last full of pain at the realization that you never took any bold risks and so you never received any bright rewards.
- You reach your last day understanding that you missed the opportunity to catch a glimpse of mastery because you bought into the lie that you had to be resigned to mediocrity.
- You reach your last day and feel heartbrokn that you never learned the skill of transforming adversity into voctory and lead into gold.
- You reach your last day regretting that you forgot that wok isabout being radically helpful to others rather than being helpful not to yourself
- You reach your last day with the awareness that you ended up living the life that society trained you to want evrsus leading the life you truly wanted to have.
- You reach your last day and awaken to the fact that you never realized your absolute best nor touched the special genius that you were built to become
- You reach your last dat and discover you could have been a leader and let this world so much better than you found it. But you refused to accept that mission because you were just too scared. And so you failed. And wasted a life.
Refrence: The Leader who had no title- Robin Sharma